Are you one of those who think “like many fruits and vegetables, I don’t need to take health supplements”? In the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) reversed in the medical industry, Fletcher and Fairfield said in 2002: “Most people do not consume the optimal amount of vitamins in their diet for 30 years stand is cautious Suitable for everyone. Adults take vitamin supplements like patriot power greens.”
Government research shows that a zero percent of the population needs 100% of the daily essential nutrients. The average person will not eat the recommended 5-7 servings of fruits and vegetables. According to the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES), 93% of Americans do not have enough vitamin E, 56% do not have enough magnesium, 44% have insufficient vitamin A, and 31% have insufficient vitamin C.
Why are there not enough vitamins and minerals in our food?
Active lifestyle: Most people’s current lifestyle is accelerating. They don’t have time to prepare food. Most people only look at bad food: fast, processed foods containing polysaccharides, too much salt, too much fat, too conservative, not enough fresh fruits and vegetables, grains and vegetable protein.
The amount of food is incorrect: most people eat more these days. The service is now three to four times the normal size.
Eat at the wrong time: Most people eat big meals before eating, don’t eat breakfast, hurry.
Drink too much coffee: Caffeine filters calcium, potassium, zinc, iron and many B vitamins.
Common practices affecting food quality
- Kitchen – Nutrients are lost in the kitchen. Cooking for a long time can result in the loss of vitamins. If the vegetables are boiled in salty water and if cooking water is discarded, potassium, calcium and sodium will be lost. If the fat is fried several times, it may contain toxins.
- Food handling: Cutting, washing and freezing can lead to loss of nutrients.
- Excessive washing of rice and beans may result in the loss of water-soluble vitamins such as thiamine and niacin. Cutting vegetables into small pieces and exposing them to the air can result in loss of vitamin C.
- Frozen meat can cause you to lose 50% to 90% of vitamin B.
- Processed foods reduce fatty acids, B vitamins and minerals.
- Fruits and vegetables lose their nutrition during transport.
- Fruits are not always fresh. Many products are collected and stored in cold storage for several months. Nutrients are lost during storage.
Soil lack of nutrition
Crop rotation is very important in agriculture. It balances soil fertility and adds nutrients to the soil. However, at present, the practice of intensive agriculture is not just a rotation, because it can significantly increase production.
Modern agriculture produces more calories per acre, but produces less nutrients. In order to get the same nutrients from the apples consumed in 1948, three apples must be eaten today. Modern agriculture involves the use of chemical fertilizers and pesticides. Nitrogen-rich fertilizers compete for healthy soils and greatly increase environmental pollution. The average person consumes 10 pounds of pesticides and herbicides per year.
Drugs, antibiotics and caffeine can deplete the storage of vitamins in the body and affect the absorption of vitamins and minerals.
Our body needs all the essential minerals and vitamins. Chromium is needed to promote the healthy function of insulin and glucose metabolism. Serenium promotes prostate health and is an antioxidant. Calcium, magnesium and boron promote bone mineralization. Zinc, copper and manganese promote fertility.
As mentioned above, so much minerals and vitamins are lost in different ways, and it is strongly recommended that everyone take supplements like patriot power greens to stay healthy. Are you more willing to take more than 12,000 calories to get the recommended 200 mcg chrome Would you prefer to take 0.5 kg of sardines or 1 kg of pancreas to get 30 mg of Coenzyme Q10?Would you rather spend 5,000 calories to get 400 i.u. Vitamin E? Or do you prefer to take supplements? Especially Isotonix supplements, fast delivery